____________________________________
Everything is still feeling surreal.
The thought of heading back to Melbourne to study again,
Makes each day much more, miserable.
Failures.
Trust.
I wonder when would I ever pick up the right pieces and piece them together.
Hopeless that wrote,
I miss winters,
Where I sit in my corner sipping my favourite coffee.
Holding a cigg occasionally.
Just me In or Against the world.
Sometimes the jacket gets a little too heavy
But pretty warm.
Some times
I miss my single life,
Where I just revolve around myself and the world.
Having little worries but wondering whats for dinner.
Occasionally.
I take my family for granted that they will be there always in Singapore,
And me being the selfish type,
Living my own damn life in Melbourne alone.
The quirks of my melbourne life,
Can't be beaten.
Singapore's 1 week is worst than most of my days.
Family it is here.
But life and joys gone.
If I meet another Singapore boy.
Ill have to remind myself.
I won't marry one.
If all females are free lunches,
Or Most singapore girls have their own style.
I am Sorry.
But I am not a singapore girl.
Nor a full breed or culture-lized one.
So really.
Don't rate me against some of them.
Because you have planks in your eyes.
And saw dust in mine.